Founded in 2012, Too Much Tina is a marketing agency that help small businesses get more visibility from their target demographic. We help companies with 1-100 employees get the most from their websites, social media, e-mail subscribers, PR campaigns, content marketing, business listings, word-of-mouth advertising, print marketing, print advertising, and more.
- We help social media influencers define their identity, increase their followers, collaborate with others
- We help local businesses like plumbers, HVAC, attorneys, restaurants, compete for more business
- We help writers, bloggers, journalists, publish their works and reach more audiences
- We help publishers find more advertisers and subscribers
- We help artists and crafters sell their works online
Too Much Tina is also the parent company of three other businesses…
Sash Johnson started her career as a writer for various magazines, including Mademoiselle, Country Review, 951 Magazine, Menifee 24/7, Women Riders Now, and others. She has published three books, conducted numerous marketing workshops, and has been interviewed on dozens of podcasts and radio shows. Sash has been hired as a marketing consultant for large organizations including Monogram Foods, Indian Motorcycles, and Society of American Indian Dentists.
Steve Johnson has held an on-going interest in computers since the early 1980s. He’s worked for software companies including CompReview, HNC Software, and Innovent Technology. He founded his own Internet publishing business, Clear Digital Media, Inc. in 2005. Steve has built close to 200 websites over his career. His expertise has been featured on National Public Radio, New York Magazine, Vice Magazine, LA Weekly, and has been interviewed on dozens on podcasts.